Work With Us
At Shore Builders, we value having a team of dedicated professionals who understand the importance of quality, integrity, and creating lasting relationships with our clients. We are always looking for ways to grow our team. We offer health insurance, vacation days, flexible hours, and more. If you would like to join our team, please check out the open positions below or call to learn more.
Be sure to visit our residential division career opportunities as well!
Residential Construction Project Management Experience:
• Residential construction experience in renovations and new construction.
• Estimating and bidding knowledge a must. Knowledge of construction process and have worked in this field.
• Knowledge of current building codes.
• Knowledge of construction standards.
• Construction sales experience for renovations and remodels is a must.
Residential Construction Project Management Responsibilities:
• Meet with potential leads, build relationships with clients, offer design services, assist in design to meet clients’ needs, provide scope of work, budgets, and contract.
• Meet with clients to present final contract and design.
• Oversee multiple construction projects from start to finish.
• Provide budgets, schedules, procedures, and subcontractor work scope.
• Provide accounting updates, billings, and approve invoices.
• Create the necessary subcontractor teams to perform projects.
• Develop relationships with new clients and subcontractors.
Residential Construction Project Management Additional Requirements:
• Strong force on quality
• Ability to plan and organize
• Reliable vehicle
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of design and plan reading skills
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel a must, and BuilderTrend a bonus.
Pay and Benefits:
• Pay will be discussed during the interview
Job Type: Full time
• Sales: 1 year (preferred)